I Ask Professionals to Take My College Course for Me and Never Worry
Specialists Do My Online Course Properly for Me
Onlineclassmentor com presents a full range of student assignments
Onlineclassmentor com specializes in the creation and correction of various student assignments, serious academic papers, including Master’s, PhD and MBA thesis. Our team consists of only competent specialists who approach such work with carefulness and total compliance with all the established norms and demands. In the process of assignment doing, we use only modern solutions in a particular sphere. Thus, we achieve the highest uniqueness and relevance of materials.
Directions of company work
Our company works in various directions that include:
- creation and correction of papers of different complexity level;
- carrying out research;
- preparation of reports and monographs for publication;
- provision of any services for students;
- individual consultation.
Only qualified and certified specialists with appropriate professional skills work on fulfillment of orders. It allows achieving the highest quality of the set objectives, including the most complex ones that require specific knowledge.
Consultation on different issues
Within the frames of consultation service, the representatives of our company help define a relevant topic for research when a student needs to present an academic paper. At the same time, we secure and carefully explain why a selected topic corresponds to the established requirements for a particular type of paper.
Preparation for defense
Every type of assignment has some specific features that are necessary to take into account. Our professionals know them perfectly and will consult you on how to present and defend a paper to get the wanted grade. We ensure that assignments done by our experts along with professional consultation will bring you outstanding results.
A distinguishing feature of our company is total confidentiality of provided services. We guarantee that no one will ever know that you use professional assistance. We carefully store personal data of our clients, and it is never transferred to third parties.
Experts take my online class, I have free time
Recommendations on how to receive distance education and cope with everything
Now we want to share helpful recommendations on how to study distantly and have enough time to do everything else. Distance learning is the choice of adult people. Usually such a student tries to combine studying with work, family responsibilities, and private life. If you do this smartly, you can have enough time on everything. Otherwise, undone tasks will start accumulating in a way of snowballing, meanwhile, fatigue, lack of sleep, and the feeling of underperformance will become your constant companions.
Here are several tips, applying which you will notice that you have enough time and strength to implement everything you plan.
1. Make up a list of tasks for a day. Do it in the evening day before. Plan even the smallest and most insignificant tasks. Do not try to cover impossible - it is better to plan less and do everything rather than create a list of 100 points, implement 5 of them and regret that you cannot do the rest. Evaluate your capabilities adequately. It is necessary to do the list in the evening before sleep because at night you brain will magically process and optimally distribute all the tasks, and you will manage to fulfill everything planned the next day. Also, do not forget to have some time on learning and self-development every day.
2. Define the time for learning. Having presented your ordinary day on paper, set an approximate time for every task. Let’s say you work from 9 to 18. One or two hours are spent on the way “home-work-home”, an hour or two are spent to get prepared, self-care, and so on. What is planned for morning and evening? How much time do everyday tasks take? Analyze what amount of time a day you can allocate for learning. It would be better if the amount of this time is more or less the same from day to day.
3. Create your own unique daily schedule. “Night owls” and “early birds” exist, and it is the fact. Someone learns better in the morning, and someone prefers evening. Plan your time in accordance with your own needs and biorhythms. You can learn early in the morning when everyone is sleeping yet or late at night when everyone is already sleeping. The most important is that you feel comfortable - learning cannot be effective when you are sleepy.
It is essential that:
- you are not too tired after a long day or sleep-deprived in the morning;
- you are not disturbed and distracted;
- you can learn at this time regularly.
Create your own daily schedule, even if it does not correspond to an average schedule. A schedule with day to day repeated actions is the key to success.
4. Find gaps. Think about when you have some gaps, i.e. spare time that can be used effectively. You will be surprised how many things you can do during these gaps. Download electronic manuals, webinars, video and audio lectures and read them from your mobile phone every waking minute. Turn on an instructional audio instead of TV while you do something at home. Listen to the lectures in a car instead of music - a single traffic jam will replace an hour and a half of classroom sessions. Read the manuals on public transport, staying in the line, during lunch break, etc. Make every minute work for you.
By the way, we have a post on quick-cooking snacks for lunches that will help save more time: http://onlineclassmentor.com/blog/top-quick-cooking-snacks-for-school-lunches.
5. Define “urgent” and “important”. According to a popular theory of time management, every person has the following types of objectives:
- urgent and important;
- important but not urgent;
- urgent but not important;
- not urgent and not important.
Distance learning can be considered as an important matter but not urgent. Urgent and important tasks are not many if time management is proper. For example, if you do not have time to prepare well for a final exam, and that is why you spend days and nights studying, it can be called urgent and important. However, if you prepare during a month, the issue is important but not urgent. Under such conditions, you benefit more and avoid stress at the same time.
Urgent but not important issues are various phone calls, meetings, unplanned and imposed tasks. If possible, try not to waste time on this category of things. Not urgent and not important tasks are time eaters - social networks, TV, telephone talks about nothing, etc. It is better to give them up at all or allocate some time for them, let’s say half an hour, not a minute more.
6. Use “helpers” and count “tomatoes”. The idea is simple and as old as time - set the timer and work during 20 minutes. When the timer rings, you need to set it for another 5 minutes and rest. There are even special programs and applications, such as “Pomodoro”, that make timing and “tomatoes” counting simple and pleasant.
The most optimum timing for intellectual labor (and distance learning is a serious intellectual labor) is 45 minutes plus 15 minutes of break. It is important not to be distracted during these 45 minutes - no phone calls, emails, and even the end of the world can wait till the break. Just 3-4 sessions per day will secure the optimum productivity for you.
If you do not know what to do during the lunch breaks, we have a couple of ideas for you: http://onlineclassmentor.com/blog/15-ideas-what-to-do-during-lunch-break.
7. Switch! When learning, it is very important to switch to another kind of activity from time to time. Have you been studying the textbooks for 45 minutes or even more? It is high time to take a break. Stand up and move. If you have been sitting in a room, go outside for at least 5 minutes. Do a couple of simple physical exercises, wash your face, jump - do anything but do not sit in front of the screen. It greatly helps avoid monotony. It is useful for health as well. If you prefer staying in front of the screen watching funny pictures or talking with friends on the social networks, you will get tired very soon and much. You will think that this is because of learning, however, it is not like that.
8. Divide your day in two. This is a very useful tip for those who has an opportunity to lie down in the daytime. It is easy and actually genius to turn a day into two days. For this purpose, you just need to sleep in the daytime. An hour or an hour and a half will be enough. During the second half of a day you will be full of energy, active, and have clarity of thinking until late at night. You just transfer some share of a night sleep to the daytime. At the same time you can wake up early, go to bed late, be productive, and feel amazing.
9. Do not forget to rest. Desire for knowledge is great! Distance learning can be extremely interesting. You pass topics step by step, strive for something more, and this process captivates you. Do not forget to rest and avoid fatigue (do not confuse it with laziness). Plan your everyday rest and dedicate at least an hour to something irrational but pleasant to you. It can be anything - time spent with pleasure is never wasted. Treat the need for rest as seriously as the necessity to work and study. It is important for mental balance. Being in high spirits, you can do everything much better.
So distance learning is very convenient. You can insert learning in your daily schedule in a way that suits you the best. Distance education does not imply some schedule of classes, bell ringing, being late - you have complete freedom of action. However, this freedom is within the zone of your responsibility. Only you decide how to spend your day, how to take your courses, and what your life will be eventually. Of course, you can always make it simple and pay someone to take online class for you.
Our mission is to assist you to reach your goals. We are ready to take your online classes, courses, tests and exams, do any assignment and project you have. Turn to us when you need help - we are always there to support you. Let us help you succeed!
Check out more useful posts:
Influence Of Virtual Reality On Schools
Ernest Hemingway: Template Writer Or Genius?